STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF DAKOTA
FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: OTHER CIVIL:
THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON TRUST
COMPANY, N.A., AS SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE,
vs. SUMMONS BY
GLENDA HILL, File No.: 19HA-CV-12-3684
MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION
FRANKLIN CREDIT MANAGEMENT CORPORATION,
PORTLAND HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION,
MIDLAND FUNDING, LLC,
PALISADES COLLECTION, LLC,
JOHN DOE and MARY ROE,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO GLENDA HILL AND DESHAWN GHEE.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff's Complaint against you is on file in the office of the court administrator of the above-named court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons located at:
Reiter & Schiller, P.A., 25 N. Dale Street, St. Paul, MN 55102.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff's Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Dakota County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Lot 24, Block 1, Wood Park Plat Nine, together with appurtenant easements created pursuant to Declaration, Document No. 527114, as amended, and Document No. 538359.
The object of this action is to obtain relief pursuant to Minn. Stat. §555.01, declaring the following:
1)Plaintiff The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A., f/k/a The Bank of New York Trust Company, N.A., as successor Trustee to JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., as Trustee for the Holders of the MLMI SURF Trust, Mortgage Loan Asset Backed Certificates, Series 2005-BC2, is the holder of the subject mortgage filed of record with the Dakota County Recorder on February 22, 2005 as Document No. 2297912.
2)That Defendant Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. no longer holds any right; title nor interest in the subject real property.
REITER & SCHILLER, P.A.
Dated: August 1, 2012
Rebecca F. Schiller
Attorney for Plaintiff
25 Dale St. No.
The Academy Professional Bldg.
St. Paul, Minnesota 55102-2227
Telephone: (651) 209-9769
Atty. Reg. 231605