City of Coates - Ordinance No. 71 Public/InstitutionalCITY OF COAXES
CITY OF COAXES
ORDINANCE NO. 71
AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF COATES, MINNESOTA, AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 44, COATES ZONING ORDINANCE, EFFECTIVE JUNE 22, 2001, BY AMENDING SECTION 5.09 ENTITLED "P/I PUBLIC/INSTITUTIONAL," BY ADDING COMMUNICATION TOWER AS A CONDITIONAL USE.
The City Council of Coates ordains:
Section 1. Chapter Five of the Coates Zoning Ordinance, Ordinance No. 44, is hereby amended by modifying Section 5.09 to read as follows:
5.09 P/I Public / Institutional
The City of Coates establishes the P/I Public/Institutional District to provide opportunities and appropriate locations for government facilities, schools, churches, hospitals, libraries and other similar public and institutional uses.
B. Permitted Uses
1. Government-owned buildings, structures, facilities, parks, open spaces, and utilities
3. Churches and other religious institutions
4. Cultural and educational facilities and uses
6. Hospitals and other health- or care-related facilities
C. Conditional Uses
1. Freestanding tower or antenna, as regulated by and subject to the regulations thereof in City of Coates Ordinance Nos. 13 and 28.
CD. Special Requirements
1. Artificial lighting shall be accomplished so as to have no direct light source visible from a public street or a residential district.
Section 2. Filing. The City Clerk shall file a copy of this ordinance in her office, which copy shall be available for inspection by any person during regular office hours.
Section 3. Publication. The City Clerk shall publish the title of this ordinance and the official summary in the official newspaper of the City with notice that a printed copy of the ordinance is available for inspection by any person during regular office hours at the office of the City Clerk.
Section 4. Effective date. This ordinance shall take effect upon its passage and publication.
CITY OF COATES
By: John T. Gores, Mayor
By: Sherri L. Leflay, City Clerk
Date Ordinance Adopted: 4/9/12