Victims from ammonia leak identified
Police have released the name of a trucker from Oklahoma who died at CF Industries after being exposed to anhydrous ammonia. Robert Larry Shue, 31, of Kingfisher OK. died after a connection problem led to the leak. Another Oklahoma man Roy Thomas Taylor, 56, of Moore, OK was injured during the incident as well and is being treated at Region's Hospital.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.