STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF DAKOTA
FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE
WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.,
File No: 19HA-CV-14-287
STEVEN M. KAISER,
JOHN DOE AND MARY ROE,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO STEVEN M. KAISER.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff\'s Complaint against you is attached to this summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons located at:
Schiller & Adam, P.A., 25 N. Dale Street, St. Paul, MN 55102.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff\'s Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Dakota County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
North 35 feet of the South 75 feet of Lots Five (5) and Six (6), and the East 20 feet of the South 40 feet of Lot Six (6), Block Seventeen (17), Town of Hastings, according to the recorded plat thereof now on file and of record in the office of the County Recorder within and for Dakota County, Minnesota; except the North 65 feet of Lots 5 and 6, Block 17, Town of Hastings.
You are hereby notified that this action is brought for the purpose of foreclosing that certain mortgage dated November 16, 2009 and filed of record with the Dakota County Recorder on December 16, 2009 as Document No. 2702741; as assigned to Plaintiff of record.
Dated: March 13, 2014
SCHILLER & ADAM, P.A.
BY: /s/ Sarah JB Adam
Sarah J.B. Adam
Attorney for Petitioner
25 Dale St. No.
The Academy Professional Bldg.
St. Paul, Minnesota 55102-2227
Telephone: (651) 209-9770
Atty. Reg. 332021