Rosemount Ordinance B199
City of Rosemount
Ordinance No. B- 199
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE
CITY OF ROSEMOUNT ZONING
ORDINANCE B RELATING TO
SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENT FOR
LAND USE APPLICATIONS
THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF ROSEMOUNT, MINNESOTA, ORDAINS that Ordinance B, adopted September 19, 1989, entitled "City of Rosemount Zoning Ordinance," is hereby amended as follows:
Section 1. Rosemount Zoning Ordinance B, Section 11-10-3.F is hereby amended as follows:
F. Submittal Requirements: Site plan applications shall be accompanied by twenty (20) full size copies, one eleven inch by seventeen inch (11" x 17") reduction, and one digital copy drawn at a common legible scale. The Community Development Director or their designee shall determine the number, size, type and scale of the copies required for submittal with an application. The scale used shall be no smaller than one inch equals fifty feet (1" = 50') unless it is impractical to illustrate the entire site on a single sheet in which case a smaller scale may be acceptable. The maximum size of plans shall be thirty inches by forty inches (30" x 40"), and the minimum size shall be eleven inches by seventeen inches (11" x 17"). All site plan applications shall be based on a certificate of survey prepared by a licensed land surveyor and contain the information listed below, unless specifically waived by the city Community Development Director or their designee:
1. Existing conditions plan.
2. Site plan including information specified in subsection G of this section.
3. Architectural elevations, color drawings or renderings, and sample building materials of all principal and accessory buildings, identifying type and color of materials used on all exterior surfaces.
4. Typical floor plan and room plan drawn to scale with a summary of square footage for each use or activity.
5. Sign plan including, but not limited to, the type, location and size of all proposed signage.
6. Vicinity map showing the property in relation to nearby highways or major street intersections.
7. Any other information deemed necessary by the city to facilitate review.
Section 2. EFFECTIVE DATE. This Ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage and publication according to law.
ENACTED AND ORDAINED into an Ordinance this 20th day of January 2009.
CITY OF ROSEMOUNT
/s/ William H. Droste, Mayor
/s/ Amy Domeier, City Clerk