NOTICE TO THE
CREDITORS OF AND CLAIMANTS
AGAINST CHANNEL MARKETING, INC.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by Channel Marketing, Inc., that:
1. The corporation is in the process of voluntary dissolution pursuant to Section 302A.721, Minnesota Statutes.
2. The corporation has filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State a notice of intent to dissolve.
3. Said notice was filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State on September 23, 2013.
4. All claims by creditors or claimants must be in writing and must be filed with Ferdinand F. Peters, Esq., 842 Raymond Avenue, Suite 200, St. Paul, Minnesota 55114.
5. All claims by creditors or claimants must be received by January 1, 2014. Any creditor or claimant who fails to file a claim on or before January 1, 2014, and all those claiming through or under the creditor or claimant are forever barred from suing on that claim or otherwise realizing upon or enforcing it except as otherwise provided in Section 302A.781, Minnesota Statutes.
CHANNEL MARKETING, INC.
Signed: /s/ L. K. REIF
By: L. K. Reif
Its: Chief Executive Officer
Published in Rosemount Town Pages
October 3, 10, 17, 24