Looking back: Three overcome in Rosemount laundromat 50 years ago
50 years ago
From the Dec. 26, 1963 edition of the Dakota County Tribune
3 overcome in laundromat at Rosemount
At least three persons, including an adult and two children were overcome by fumes at the Rosemount automatic laundry Tuesday afternoon, Dec. 24, while several others were somewhat affected.
All are believed to have recovered without ill effects.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.