NOTICE OF MORTGAGE Foreclosure SALE
Date: July 2, 2009
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated October 28, 2002, executed by Terence P. Roberts and Deborah J. Roberts, as husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Wells Fargo Bank Minnesota, National Association, as Mortgagee, and filed for record December 27, 2002 as Document No. 1977759, in the office of the County Recorder of Dakota County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. As a result of a merger/consolidation Wells Fargo Bank Minnesota, National Association is now known as Wells Fargo Bank, National Association.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $175,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $177,679.03.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: Lot 2, Block 1, David Allen Addition.
Property Address: 15420 Marcia Ann Ln, Burnsville, MN 55306
Tax Identification Number: 02-19700-020-01
will be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on September 3, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Dakota County Sheriff, Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, MN 55033.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DISCHARGED DEBT SECURED BY THE MORTGAGE AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL MORTGAGEE IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
11. THE MORTGAGEE DOES NOT INTEND A MERGER OF TITLE WITH ANY OTHER INTEREST IT HOLDS.
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Mark D. Stephenson
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391